The Kibale Chimpanzee Project is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your tax-deductible donations support research, conservation, and education efforts in Kibale National Park. How you can help:
1. Use PayPal to make a one-time or recurring payment:
2. Register with iGive.com and list KCP as your cause. You can use this online portal for nearly all of your online shopping needs, and each retailer will donate a portion of profits back to KCP. iGive will NOT collect your credit card information. iGive WILL track your tax deductions over the year and will offer special discount coupons for some retailers. You can use iGive to make purchases from most major online retailers, including department stores, clothing, cell phones, computers, rental cars, hotels, cosmetics, florists, and pharmacies.
3. Use this link every time you make purchases through Amazon (Bookmark it!). KCP will receive about 5% of your total purchase at no cost to you.
4. Register your Amazon account with Amazon Smile to automatically donate 0.5% of all purchases to KCP. This can be used in combination with the above link for an even larger donation.
5. Shop KCP! We have a selection of beautiful photo products, including prints, notecards, mousepads, and cell/tablet covers, featuring photos by Suzi Eszterhas. You can also purchase KCP gear featuring our fantastic logo by Eric Losh: available items include coffee mugs, field bags, water bottles, beer glasses, and car magnets.
6. Help us purchase field equipment, such as rain gear and binoculars, for our research and conservation programs:
Kibale Chimpanzee Project Wish List
Donations to the Kibale Chimpanzee Project, a 501(c)(3) public charity (tax ID 46-1635042), are tax-deductible in the United States to the extent allowed by law.